Simple and delicious hors d’oeurve to serve at your next party. The smooth and creamy Brie compliments the sweet, fresh fig. Try pairing with Blanc de Blanc sparkling wine or Beaujolais.
Fig & Brie Crostini
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 wheel of 15 oz Brie
6 fresh figs, quartered
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut a baguette in 1/2″ slices on the bias.
- Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Flip and cook for a remaining 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Smear Brie on the crostini and top with figs.